EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW TO MODIFY YOGA FOR PREGNANCY
HOW TO MODIFY YOGA FOR PREGNANCY
Whether you are just starting a yoga practice or are a seasoned Power Yogi, this video will cover everything you need to know about yoga and pregnancy so that you can practice safely and confidently.
In this video we will cover all your burning questions like:
– How do I modify postures during pregnancy so that they are safe for me and my baby?
– How do I make postures more accessible to my growing belly and make space for baby?
– Are inversions okay?
– What postures need to be modified and how?
– How do I modify Sun Salutations?
– What about planks and chaturangas, can I keep doing them?
– Do I need to change my position in Shavasana?
How to Modify Sun Salutations
This video will show you exactly how to modify Sun Salutations so that you can continue your Flow practice safely and with more ease during pregnancy. This is mostly for second and third trimester once your belly gets bigger and the movements become more uncomfortable.
How to Modify Twists
This video will break down modifications for twists in standing, seated, reclined, and lunging poses.
How to Modify Backbends
This video will show you various modifications for backbends in standing, on your belly, and on your back.
How to Modify Core
This video will give you safe options for core work during pregnancy.
How to Modify Poses on Your Belly
In this video you will learn how to modify poses done on your belly like half frog pose and bow pose.
How to Modify Forward Bends
In this video you will learn how to modify forward bends safely in standing and seated postures to make space for baby.