a return to love
self-love mini yoga retreat
“Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarede moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
I know you’ve been working so hard to manage the incredible load of not only motherhood but of a global pandemic and everything that has piggybacked itself onto it. Not just the home schooling, or the constant threat of it, but also the effort to try to keep things as “normal” as possible, taking on more to ease the pressure off of others, and doing your best to stay positive even when you’re feeling hopeless.
It’s a lot. You are doing a lot.
When you are swept up in everyone else’s needs and do so much, it’s easy to lose sight of yourself and your own needs.
It’s no wonder you you feel depleted, hollow, and neglected…maybe even resentful.
You might feel lost, like you don’t really know who you are anymore, what you want, or even what makes you happy because it’s been so long since you’ve had the space to focus on yourself.
Now it’s time to start taking care of you.
This mini retreat will reconnect you to your Self and the deeper magic of who you are. You’ll clarify what you most want in your life now, and create a simple plan to stay inspired, live your purpose, and always have enough “you time.”
This is the ultimate mini retreat because it is all about remembering how to love YOU. ❤️
imagine being able to:
- Be as kind to yourself as you are to your friends
- Set boundaries without over explaining yourself, apologizing, or feeling guilty
- Know what makes you most happy and make time for it everyday
- Have a more loving and compassionate view of yourself
- Have better control over your time so you always had enough for you
- Know exactly who you are and live from that truth
- Feel confident in who you are and the choices you make
- Let go of limiting beliefs and behaviors and start fresh, right now
- Love yourself even when you didn’t just have your proudest moment
“Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it.”
– Maya Angelou
in this 2 hour mini yoga retreat, you’ll learn:
- The most important skill for resilience and growth
- Exactly who you are (and who you are not)
- Where to spend your energy to feel like “you” again
- How to set boundaries with love…and without guilt
- What makes you happiest and how to get more of that everyday
- How to love yourself best, because you deserve it the most
Here’s what’s included…
- a live nourishing Gentle and Restorative class suitable for all levels and abilities to love yourself up in the most delicious way
- a loving meditation to reconnect to your Self
- a ritual of creation and letting go to start fresh
- a workshop of reconnecting to yourself, your needs, and the boundaries to make it happen
- a recording of the session (just in case you can’t make it live, you can watch at your own time)
Here’s what you need to know…
when: February 13th 5:30pm PST
where: Zoom (You’ll get the link after payment)
investment: $30 USD